mask osaka BASIC (cotton white)
59,00€ IVA Inc.
osaka BASIC is an innovative mask that improves breathability and increases safety.
- Transparent mask combined with a cotton white color that provides subtlety.
- Reusable (interchangeable filters every 5 days)
- Sealed perfectly to the face thanks to its perimeter shape that prevents air leaks.
- Easy to clean
- High filtration (filters 97% of particles)
- Certified by UNE0065:2020 (Spanish Certificate) and CWA 17553:2020 (European Certificate)
- Biodegradable Proveil® filters developed by Bioinicia and CSIC. Certified under the UNE EN-149 standard.
Hypoallergenic TPU elastomer perimeter adjustable to all types of faces. Prevents marks and scratches from possible allergies. PC Glass mirror with anti-fogging, neoprene rubber, removable gills with metal mesh, certified Proveil® interchangeable filters.
Care and maintenance:
We recommend cleaning the mask (excluding filters) after each use or at the end of the day.
Mask and gills:
Disinfect with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth or air dry protected from direct sunlight.
Disinfect with 15 minutes in water at 92ºC (the filters can withstand up to 15 washes). note: avoid soap to avoid disintegrating the fibers of the filters.
Allow to air dry protected from any possibly infected surface before placing them back in the gill.
Disinfect with warm soapy water (they can also be washed in the washing machine) and let it dry.
How do I know my size?
L (grande), M (mediana), Small