BASIC – mask osaka
59,00€ IVA Inc.
- Improves breathability and provides greater safety.
- Weetbe mask Osaka Complies with CWA 17553:2020 (European Certificate).
- Tested by APPLUS+ Laboratories. File number: Nº 20/2353-1969.
- Thanks to its perimeter shape the inhaled and exhaled air is 100% filtered, avoids any air leakage and is perfectly sealed to the face.
- Reusable: Easy to clean with soapy water and interchangeable filters, with a duration of 4-6 days.
- Proveil® biodegradable filters developed by Bioinicia and CSIC, tested according to the UNE EN14683 standard.
- Proveil® filters have a filtration level of 99.97%.
- Protects the environment by reducing the waste generated by single-use masks.
Clear PC mask. Hypoallergenic TPU elastomer perimeter adjustable to all types of faces. Avoids marks, chafing and possible allergies.
Care and maintenance:
We recommend cleaning the mask (excluding filters) after each use or at the end of the day.
Mask and gills:
Easy to clean with water or soapy water or with the STERRAD method.
Filters washable with boiling water with a maximum lifetime of up to 5-6 days..
- Osaka mask
- 1 month filter pack
- Adjustable upper and lower straps (at the back of the head)
- Anti-fog spray and chamois
- Black 100% cotton bag for transporting and storing the mask
- 1 set of gills (two side units) and the central component.
- Instructions for use
How do I know my size?
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 9 cm|
Large, Medium, Small
Black silk, Cotton white, Electric violet